Features Of Tours:
1. Visit “The Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music”, the famous Musical Academy
2. Visit “Beethoven-Haus” and “Heroes’ square”
3. Go to one of the 4 major State Operas in the world, “Vienna State Opera”. It is known as “The Centre of Opera in the World”
4. Explore “Mozart-Gedenkstatte, Figarohaus”, including authentic work of Mozart.
5. Head to “Estates Theatre” to enjoy the famous opera, “Don Giovanni”
6. Go sightseeing of one of the 3 popular local markets, “Havel’s Market“ .
The only one preserved well residential area for Beethoven’s Family. The original exhibits reflect Beethoven’s working and living condition, including his famous portrait and the last piano he used.
MusikVerein Vienna is considered as one of the finest concert halls in the world. It is also the common venue for Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
St. Stephen’s Cathedral
The mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vienna, located at the crucial area of Vienna Old Town. It represents the spiritual norm of Vienna across several century.
Vienna State Opera
The Vienna State Opera is an Austrian opera house and opera company based in Vienna, Austria. It was originally called the Vienna Court Opera (Wiener Hofoper). In 1920, with the replacement of the Habsburg Monarchy by the First Austrian Republic, it was renamed the Vienna State Opera. The members of the Vienna Philharmonic are recruited from its orchestra.